Stay Ahead of your Waste Reduction Efforts
MXI’s company owned fleet driven by trained and licensed professional drivers, makes us one of the most trusted hazardous waste transportation companies in the country. MXI’s fleet consists of straight trucks, van trailer, liftgates, roll offs, transport tankers, and vacuum tankers.
Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste Transportation
MXI provides reliable and cost effective transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams from facilities or generator sites to disposal facilities. With our fleet of trucks, trailers, roll-offs, tankers and vacuum truck equipment, we can handle nonhazardous and hazardous wastes that are in liquid, solid, or semi-solid form. We can transport waste in drums, totes and tanks as well as any other DOT approved containers.
- Less than truckload (LTL) load to ride with straight truck or trailer pickups, with 10 day load assembly, and shipment to the designated disposal facility.
- Full truckloads (FTL) we offer 53 and 48 foot trailers equipped with lift gates.
- Vacuum truck services with fully equipped vacuum tank trucks.
- Staging and dumping of 20 yard, 30 yard, and 50 yard roll offs.
- All necessary paperwork, stickers, and compliance papers.
- And much more!
- Due to our ability to consolidate waste shipments at one of our permitted 10-day transfer sites we can offer to consolidate the most competitive prices.
- We have 10 day transfer yards in Langhorne, PA, Abingdon, VA, and Sumter, SC which service the nation’s premier disposal facilities, generators and brokers. Our Transportation Department specializes in navigating the logistical path to best serve our clients in the most efficient way possible
- MXI carries $10 million of liability insurance
- pollution insurance
- contractor’s coverage
- workman’s comp
- cargo insurance
- secured load services
- track all trucks with state-of-the-art wireless communication technology
Contact us for more information about MXI Transportation Services...