Careers at MXI
Drive for the Environment and the Future at MXI!
MXI does great things for the environment and is a great environment to work at! We offer competitive pay, benefits, and excellent equipment. Join us and our mission of creating a cleaner and more sustainable environment for our children and future generations.
Properly dealing with Hazardous Materials is very important to the security of our environmental and our nation. When you drive with MXI you help take care of the environmental and our nation’s national security.
Other benefits include:
- Earning top pay
- Getting Lots of Home time
- Running dedicated routes
- Work in a small business where you considered family
MXI values and takes care of their drivers. If you are tired of being treated with disregard and disrespect for your employer then you’ll be happy to come work for MXI.
Please fill out the application below for more details. If you are having trouble with the application please John Yarber direct at 276-628-6636 ext 212 or email him at email@example.com.
**Application is incompatible with Internet Explorer.**
HHW Event Staff
MXI is currently looking to bring on staff for our weekend Household Hazardous Waste Events.
New staff would be responsible for safely unloading waste from citizens’ cars and transporting safely to a sortation area occupied by highly trained staff.
Events take place on Saturdays. Hours vary but are generally 7am to 4pm. Pay begins at $150 for the day and can grow up to $350 per day with additional training and responsibilities. Automatic $200 for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science from an accredited college/university located in the United States. Foreign degrees do not qualify for immediate increased pay.
New staff would be required to complete an online company training seminar before working the event. The company provides an extra $25 in the first paycheck as compensation for the training.
- Transportation to and from the job
- Complete online training (will receive $25 in first paycheck for training)
- Jeans and work boots onsite (company provides all other personal protective equipment)
- Ability to lift 40lb repeatedly
- Ability to be on feet for better part of 8 hours
- Hardwork and a great attitude
- PAID SAME DAY!
- Pay increase to as much as $350 per event
- Breakfast and lunch provided on the job
- Excellent resume experience (see below)
- Will provide letters of recommendation for hard working individuals we invite back! They are an excellent tool for future job interviews.
No experience in the Environmental field is necessary. Best asset for candidates is a strong work ethic. The company values and reward hard work. Those who do not work hard will not be invited back to work regardless of past experience or credentials.
Please send your full name, address, phone number, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a call from a company representative to answer any questions and get you setup on the company training program.